World Cup Travel Packages
June 14 - July 15
Date: June 14th, 2018 – July 15th, 2018
The World Cup in Russia will be the most anticipated sporting event in 2018! As the largest country in the world, Russia is a country of incomparable beauty, variety, and extremes. With 11 cities in Russia to host 64 matches over a one month period imagine the excitement as the teams from around the world compete for a place in sports history as the World Cup Champions! Let us customize your World Cup Package to ensure a memorable experience.
Build Your Own World Cup Package
- Your choice of accommodations at one of our Standard, Deluxe OR Luxury Hotel Properties centrally located in Moscow
- VIP Airport Meet and Greet Service and Baggage Handling
- Secure and Direct Roundtrip Private Ground Transportation to your hotel
- Daily breakfast at the Hotel
- Reserved tickets to your choice of World Cup Match
- Option of Private Transfers to all Matches
- Half Day Private Customized Tour of Moscow with bilingual guide and private transportation – Explore everything this wonderful city has to offer at your own pace!
- Signature Welcome Pack with Russia World Cup commemorative items including Travel Guide, Maps and more
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Informational Packet
- Access to On Point on-site hospitality staff & concierge serves throughout your stay
- All service charges
Day 1 – July 13th, 2018
- Airport Meet and Greet upon arrival to Moscow.
- Private Transfer to the St. Regis Hotel.
- Explore Moscow at your leisure.
- Return to hotel to prepare for dinner at a top Moscow restaurant. We recommend dinner at the Pushkin Café Located in a baroque mansion, this 19th century decorated restaurant will not disappoint with its French and Russian inspired decadent cuisine.
Day 2 – July 14th, 2018
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Depart for your full day private guided tour of Moscow. See sites such as the Bolshoi Theatre, the Red Square, and Saint Basil’s Cathedral.
- After freshening up at your hotel, we recommend dinner reservations at Anatoly Komm. Owned and named after the Michelin starred chef, this hotspot promises the best molecular meal in Moscow.
Day 3 – July 15th, 2018
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Private transportation to Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow
- Enjoy reserved seating at the much anticipated World Cup Final.
Day 4 – July 16th, 2018
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Transfer to Airport for your trip home or onwards to one of our suggested post trip excursions.
Enhance your World Cup Package with one or more of the following:
- Same Day Match Transfer Extensions to other World Cup Host Cities
- Additional World Cup Match Tickets during your stay
- Private Event Transportation
- Additional Full/Half day Private Guided Tours with Transportation in Host Cities
- Pre and Post World Cup Trip Extensions
- Corporate Group Dinners & Activities
- Tickets to Attraction and other special events in Host Cities
- Private/Commercial Air
- Athlete/Celebrity Meet & Greet
The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya
This 5-star hotel is in a central location in the heart of Moscow, right on Lubyanka Square, a 10-minute walk from the Kremlin. Rooms with personalized St. Regis Butler Service and free Wi-Fi are featured at St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya. Some rooms feature views of the Kremlin and Red Square, and others have balconies with views of the interior courtyard.
InterContinental Moscow - Tverskaya
This 5 star luxurious and modern hotel is located on Tverskaya, the main street of Moscow, leading straight into the Kremlin. Ideally situated, this Moscow hotel is within walking distance of Red Square, shopping areas and business districts. Well-appointed luxury suites include private terraces overlooking the vibrant cityscape.
Category of tickets refer to the position in the stadium. Category 1 has the best viewing point.
Category 1 are generally located in the straight section between the two goal lines or the pitch.
Category 2 are generally located adjacent to Category 1.
Category 3 and 4 are generally located behind the goals or in one of the corners.