Kentucky Derby Tickets & Travel Packages
Date: May 5, 2018
Location: Louisville, KY
Starting Prices: $2,490.00/person
Louisville’s adopted slogan, “We’ve Got It”, says it all. Because of Louisville’s rich history and exciting future, it is easily one of America’s best cities. The Kentucky Derby is famously known as the Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports, complete with fashionably large hats, southern hospitality, derby pie, and the mint julep. The first leg of the Triple-Crown, this stakes race for three-year-old thoroughbred horses commences every year on the first Saturday in May.
Build your own Kentucky Derby Experience
- Any number of nights at the Superior or Luxury hotel of your choice
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- Private Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Add any number of Reserved Tickets to the Kentucky Derby
- Round trip game day transportation to Churchill Downs
- Private tours
- Commemorative Event Souvenirs
- Access to On Point Staff for travel assistance
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- All service charges
- Your private transportation will pick you up from the airport, and bring you to your hotel for a Welcome Reception.
- In the afternoon, visit the Kentucky Derby Museum where you will learn all about Derby history and traditions.
- In the evening, experience Louisville’s southern charm with Kentucky’s only AAA Five Diamond restaurant, The Oakroom.
- At 6:30 a.m., enjoy a Private Backside Tour of the stables at Churchill Downs and mingle with the Oaks and Derby contenders! During the tour, stop for coffee and snack with a professional handicapper to learn the fundamentals of handicapping for horse racing while getting expert advice and insight on how to bet the day’s races.
- After the tour, enjoy breakfast at your leisure at your hotel.
- In the afternoon, choose between touring a local bourbon distillery, a private tour of a thoroughbred horse farm, or a chance to customize your very own Derby hat.
- End your day with attending the invitation-only Barnstable Brown party, where you will rub shoulders with celebrities, athletes, and other VIPs.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Prepare for the big race and take your private transfer to Churchill Downs for a full day at the Kentucky Derby culminating in the “most exciting two minutes in sports!”
- For Dinner we suggest Jack Fry’s, an elegant and upscale approach to southern cuisine.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Your private transportation will pick you up from your hotel, and take you to the airport for your departure.
- Derby Morning Breakfast with a Professional Handicapper – Learn the fundamentals of handicapping for horse racing while getting expert advice and insight on how to bet the day’s races.
- Dawn at the Downs Breakfast – Watch the morning workouts from Millionaires Row!
- Kentucky Derby Ticket upgrades
- Private Backside Tours
- Exclusive VIP Kentucky Derby Parties
- Private Thoroughbred Farm Tours
- Steam Boat Races
- Bourbon Distillery Tours
- Private Transportation
- Private Jet Charter
- Jockey Meet & Greets
Scheduled to open in late spring 2018, this luxurious Omni property will be a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, will allow guests to rest, relax or socialize with spectacular views of the city from above.
The Galt House Hotel
The Galt House Hotel is a name long associated with gracious hospitality and Southern style. Our hotel services and amenities range from a state-of-the-art rooftop fitness center, in-room safes, security, business center, six restaurants and lounges, massages, valet parking and many more services and amenities that will make your stay feel as if you were in the comfort of your home.
Louisville Marriott Downtown
The Louisville Marriott Downtown is the only 4 Diamond AAA hotel in downtown Louisville. This convenient location in the heart of the city is nearby many of Louisville’s main attractions, including the 4th Street Live Entertainment District. This beautiful Louisville downtown hotel is equipped with luxurious amenities and renovated guest rooms that will truly make you feel like royalty.
When it’s time to Run for the Roses the Brown is Louisville’s most glamorous spot for Derby Day gatherings, welcoming a nearly endless parade of celebrities and socialites reveling in the pomp and pageantry of Louisville’s most iconic event.