Tony Awards Travel Packages
Location: New York City, NY
The Antoinette Perry Awards for Excellence in Theatre, more commonly known as the Tony Awards, recognize achievement in live American theatre and are presented by the American Theatre Wing and The Broadway League at an annual ceremony held in New York City. The awards are for Broadway productions and performances and were named after the late Antoinette Perry, an actress, director, producer and co-founder of the American Theatre Wing. The show-stopping awards ceremony will include musical performances and celebrity presenters. The Tonys are presented by The Broadway League and the American Theatre Wing.
Build your own Tony Awards Experience
- 2 or more nights accommodations at one of New York City’s trendiest luxury hotels
- Airport Meet and Greet service and baggage handling
- Direct Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers to your hotel
- Special VIP Experience Access
- Private Event Transfers
- Tickets to the Broadway Show of your choice
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- Access to On Point staff & concierge services throughout your stay
- All service charges included
- Special VIP Access
- VIP After Parties
- Private Shopper Experience
- Broadway shows
Luxury Accommodations for the Tony Awards
W NEW YORK – TIME SQUARE
Located just a stones throw from the Ball Drop, W New York Times Square is in the heart of the theater district, with many of the city’s renowned museums a few blocks north and sultry downtown a quick ride away. Retreat to rooms that quiet the city’s roar to a purr. The open showers, breathtaking skyline view, W signature bed with 350-thread count sheets, and lush robes in our 509 guest rooms and 43 suites make staying in a statement, not a question.
THE PENINSULA NEW YORK
Known for its world-renowned service and attention to detail, The Peninsula New York is the prestigious recipient of the Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond Awards. This magnificently restored 23-story, 1905 landmark building is ideally located, just steps away from world-class shopping, museums and the magic of Broadway.
Sample Itinerary for The Ultimate Tony Awards Experience
This is just a preview of what we can help you build your experience to be. Contact us for additional options and customization.
- Airport Meet and Greet upon arrival to New York.
- Private Transfer to the exquisite W – Time Square Hotel.
- Explore New York City at your leisure.
- Return to hotel, relax and prepare for dinner at one of New York’s top restaurants. We recommend Le Bernardin – noted as one of NYC’s hottest restaurants, Chef Eric Ripert showcase magical French inspired seafood dishes with an extraordinary wine list.
- End your evening by see an iconic Broadway show of your choosing.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Depart for your full day private guided tour of New York City. See exciting sites such as the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and Rockefeller Center.
- After your tour, you’ll head back to your hotel to prepare for your evening’s special VIP experience.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Private transfer to airport for your departure.