Oscars Weekend Travel Packages
Date: February 24, 2019
Location: Dolby Theatre – Los Angeles, CA
The Academy Awards or The Oscars is an annual American awards ceremony honoring cinematic achievements in the film industry. The various category winners are awarded a copy of a statuette, officially the Academy Award of Merit, which is better known by its nickname Oscar. The Oscar depicts a knight, holding a crusader’s sword, standing on a reel of film. The film reel features five spokes, signifying the five original branches of the Academy (actors, directors, producers, technicians and writers.)
Build your own Oscar Viewing Party Experience
- 2 or more nights hotel accommodations at one of Los Angeles hottest celebrity hideaways
- Airport Meet and Greet service and baggage handling
- Direct Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers to your hotel
- Special VIP Experiences
- Private Event Transfers
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- Access to On Point staff & concierge services throughout your stay
- All service charges included
- Universal Studios Back Lot Tour
- Private Grammy Museum Tour with Museum Curator
- Special VIP Experiences
- VIP After Party Access
Luxury Accommodations for the Oscars
THE RITZ CARLTON – LOS ANGELES
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles is a glittering star among Los Angeles luxury hotels, bringing a sleek, sophisticated atmosphere, refined service and sweeping views at every turn. A modern glass structure that soars high above the city, this urban downtown oasis engages the city’s dynamic surroundings to provide guests with plenty of entertaining moments and cultural experiences.
W LOS ANGELES
Perfectly positioned at the foothills of Beverly Hills/Bel Air, and minutes away from the Santa Monica beaches, the AAA Four-Diamond Los Angeles hotel is defined as the icon of casual glamorous California living.” Located near the entertainment and spectacle of Sunset Strip, you’ll be living large in?a luxury boutique Beverly Hills hotel.
Sample Itinerary for The Ultimate Oscars Weekend Experience
This is just a preview of what we can help you build your experience to be. Contact us for additional options and customization.
- Airport Meet & Greet and private transfer to your hotel.
- Freshen up from your travels, then head to the Grammy Museum. You will be greeted by the museum Curator that will give you a private tour – exploring the enduring legacies of all forms of recorded music, you’ll get an exclusive behind the scenes look at the Grammy Museum, as well as unique insights and stories from the Museum Curator.
- In the evening, head to a Hollywood hotspot restaurant of your choice.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Start your day off with a VIP Experience of Universal Studios Backlot tour. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore Hollywood’s most famous backlot in the world’s largest working movie studio. Visit 13 city blocks on four acres of historic studio lot in the largest set construction project in studio history, built with creative consultation from Steven Spielberg himself.
- After your tour, you’ll head back to your hotel to prepare for your evening’s special VIP experience.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Private Airport Transfer from your hotel to the airport.