iHeartRadio Music Festival Tickets & Travel Packages
Date: September, 2017
Location: Las Vegas, NV
The iHeartRadio Music Festival is a two-day festival held each September since 2011 by iHeartRadio at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Paradise, Nevada. The two-day festival was expanded in 2013 with the addition of the iHeartRadio “village”, a separate event showcasing newer, rising acts, while the main festival “showcases some of the most well-established artists in the genre.
Build Your Own iHeartRadio Music Festival Experience:
- Accommodations at one of our Standard or Superior Hotel Properties.
- Airport Meet and Greet Service and Baggage Handling
- Secure and Direct Roundtrip Private Ground Transportation to your hotel
- Daily breakfast at the Hotel
- VIP Tickets to iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- Access to On Point staff & concierge services throughout your stay
- All service charges included
- Special VIP Experience Access
- Additional hotel nights or room upgrades
- Airport Meet and Greets
- Private transportation (Sedan, SUV, Limousine)
- Airfare (Commercial/Private)
Luxury Accommodations for the iHeartRadio Music Festival
MGM GRAND HOTEL & CASINO
Immerse yourself in the sleek modern jewel tone, charcoal, and bronze colored furnishings. Enjoy a variety of culinary experiences in renowned restaurants, trendy nightclubs, and more at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
ARIA RESORT & CASINO
Two towers of gracefully curved steel and glass rise 61 stories above the ARIA Resort & Casino’s fine dining restaurants, upscale shopping stores and 150,000-square-foot casino facilities. Bedroom suites offer attractive corner views across the glimmering Vegas lights through floor-to-ceiling windows.