Country Music Awards Travel Packages
Date: November 8th, 2017
Location: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
Starting Prices: $6,925.00/person
The Country Music Association Awards, also known as the CMA Awards or CMAs (not to be confused with the ACM Awards), are presented to country music artists and broadcasters according to voting by CMA members. Annual awards are given in the following twelve categories: Entertainer, Male Vocalist, Female Vocalist, New Artist (previously known as the Horizon Award until 2008), Vocal Group, Vocal Duo (introduced in 1970), Single, Album, Song, Musical Event (split off from the Vocal Duo award in 1988 as Vocal Event), Music Video (introduced in 1985), and Musician. Let us customize your Country Music Awards package to ensure a memorable experience.
Build your own CMA Awards Experience
- Your choice of accommodations at one of our Standard or Luxury Properties centrally located in Nashville
- VIP Airport Meet and Greet service and baggage handling
- Secure and Direct Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers to your hotel
- Special VIP Experience Access
- Private Event Transfers
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- Access to On Point staff & concierge services throughout your stay
- All service charges included
- Tickets to Country Music Hall of Fame
- CMA Awards pre-telecast show
- Special VIP Experience Access
- VIP After Party Access
Luxury Accommodations for the Country Music Awards
Opened in 1910 The Hermitage Hotel is Tennessee’s only Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond Hotel, The Hermitage Hotel has been woven into the history and memories of Nashville and her residents for over 100 years. With a deep respect for Nashville and Tennessee, The Hermitage Hotel is committed to preserving the region’s heritage and practicing the traditions that make hospitality synonymous with The South.
OMNI HOTEL – NASHVILLE
With a prime location in downtown, the luxurious Omni Nashville Hotel is seamlessly connected to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum, offering our guests an authentic escape to Music City. Enjoy a multitude of services from the premier Mokara Spa, numerous dining outlets and easy access to the city’s best entertainment!
Sample Itinerary for The Ultimate Country Music Awards Experience
This is just a preview of what we can help you build your experience to be. Contact us for additional options and customization.
- Airport Meet & Greet and private transfer to your hotel.
- Freshen up from your travels, then head to the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum. With an Audio Tour, you’ll bring history to life with this self-guided museum tour. Also enjoy a guided tour of the History RCA Studio B – Nashville’s only historic studio tour!
- In the evening, head to a Hollywood hotspot restaurant of your choice.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Your day will be spent at your leisure exploring Nashville sites such as Ryman Auditorium, Bluebird Café, or the Johnny Cash Museum.
- For the evening, you’ll head back to your hotel to prepare for your evening’s special VIP experience.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Private Airport Transfer from your hotel to the airport.