Cannes Film Festival Travel Packages
- Date: May 9th – 20th, 2018
- Location: Cannes, South of France
The Cannes Film Festival has become an international creativity landscape in today’s world of cinematography. The festival provides a sort of rendezvous for those interested in the art and influence of the movies. The Cannes Film Festival has become an international creativity landscape in today’s world of cinematography. The festival provides a sort of rendezvous for those interested in the art and influence of the movies.
Build your own Cannes Film Festival Experience
- 2 or more nights accommodations at one of Cannes’ most popular luxury hotels
- Airport Meet and Greet service and baggage handling
- Direct Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers to your hotel
- Special VIP Experience Access
- Private Event Transfers
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- Access to On Point staff & concierge services throughout your stay
- All service charges included
- VIP Celebrity Parties
- Special VIP Access
- Private Bespoke Tours
- Movie Screenings
Luxury Accommodations for the Cannes Film Festival
LE GRAND HOTEL
The Grand Hotel, tucked in behind the only gardens on that famous boulevard, offers a retreat from the hustle and bustle of Cannes. Luxury, sun, sea and palm trees – the perfect ingredients to a perfect day spent at the Grand Hotel.
INTERCONTINENTAL CARLTON CANNES
In classic French style, the hotel’s Belle Epoque façade overlooks the Bay of Cannes, a celebrated seaside destination that prestigious guests have enjoyed for a century. With its own exclusive beach restaurant and pier offering a host of water sports, this elegant Cannes hotel is ideally located on the Boulevard de La Croisette.