- This event has passed.
Running With The Bulls Tickets & Travel Packages
July 6, 2018 - July 14, 2018
Date: July 6th – 14th, 2018
Location: Pamplona, Spain
Looking for the thrill of a lifetime? Travel to beautiful Pamplona and partake in the San Fermin Festival for the highest profile event – running of the bulls. Held every year, this exclusive travel package allows you to experience all the excitement of one of Spain’s most famous traditions.
Build your own Running with the Bulls Experience
- Any number of hotel nights at one of our 4 or 5 star hotel properties
- Airport Meet and Greet service and baggage handling
Direct Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers to your hotel
Bespoke Private Guided Tours
Private Event Transfers
Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
Access to On Point staff & concierge services throughout your stay
All service charges included
- Upon arrival at the Pamplona airport, you will be greeted by your private transportation.
- Travel by private car to your 4 or 5-star hotel, where you will have time to relax and get acclimated.
- Enjoy dinner at your leisure in one of Pamplona’s many fine restaurants. If you feel like exploring, add a guided tour of Pamplona to your travel package!
- Enjoy the opening day of the San Fermin Festival. Join the dancing and singing in the Plaza Consistorial outside the City Hall as everyone waits in anticipation of the opening rocket that is lit by the mayor at noon.
- Enjoy the party then head to Josetxo for a gourmet dinner.
- Start your day by participating in the first bull run of the festival! Your private transportation will pick you up from your hotel, so that you can be in your running position by 7 a.m.
- The rockets go off at 8 a.m. and the running of the bulls begins!
- At 10:30 a.m. experience the Riau Riau, when the effigy of San Fermin is carried from the church of San Lorenzo is followed by a procession of the city council, clergy, and locals all dressed in ceremonial regalia.
- Enjoy a light lunch then head to the Pamplona Cathedral for a guided tour of the North Tower at 4:30 p.m.
- Begin your day early by taking your private transportation to watch the running of the bulls at 8:00 a.m. from your own balcony.
- At 9:30 a.m. watch the Gigantes (City Giants) dance through the streets of Pamplona.
- Visit Café Iruna, Ernest Hemingway’s favorite place to write, for a lunch of traditional Spanish pintxos (tapas). Spend the rest of the day exploring the city.
- In the evening, visit the Ciudadela for the San Fermin fireworks. The display starts at 11:00 p.m. and lasts thirty minutes.
- Your private transportation will meet you at the hotel, and take you to the Pamplona airport.
- Additional private transportation
- Private tour guide
- Hotel room upgrades
- Commercial/Private Air
Gran Hotel La Perla
Enjoy a ride into history at the Gran Hotel La Perla, a sophisticated hotel dating from 1881, which combines modern facilities such as free Wi-Fi with stylish, classical décor. The Gran Hotel La Perla, right in the heart of Pamplona, was Ernest Hemingway’s favorite destination when he visited the city.
Almapamplona Muga de Beloso
Almapamplona – Muga de Beloso is a 5-star hotel near Pamplona. Located just 2km from the city centre, this modern hotel enjoys an enviable location amid natural surroundings, close to the river. Beyond the bold facade of this design hotel, minimalist influences meet modern touches. Guests can work out at the gym and relax in the sauna and spa before dining in style.
Contact Us for VIP Access!