- This event has passed.
Primetime Emmy Awards Travel Packages
September 17, 2017
- Date: September, 2017
- Location: Microsoft Theater(Nokia Theatre) – Los Angeles, CA
The Primetime Emmy Awards are an American television production award show, the television equivalent of the Oscars. The Emmy Awards are broken up into two awards; the Daytime Emmy Awards and Primetime Emmy Awards. Related but separate organizations present the Emmy Awards: the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences honors national primetime entertainment, excluding sports; the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences recognizes daytime, sports, new and documentary programming; and the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences honors programming originating outside the United States.
Build your own Primetime Emmy Awards Weekend Experience
- 2 or more nights hotel accommodations at one of Los Angeles’ hottest celebrity hideaways
Airport Meet and Greet service and baggage handling
Direct Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers to your hotel
Special VIP Experiences
Private Event Transfers
Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
Access to On Point staff & concierge services throughout your stay
All service charges included
- Airport Meet & Greet and private transfer to your hotel.
- Freshen up from your travels, then head to the Grammy Museum. You will be greeted by the museum Curator that will give you a private tour - exploring the enduring legacies of all forms of recorded music, you'll get an exclusive behind the scenes look at the Grammy Museum, as well as unique insights and stories from the Museum Curator.
- In the evening, head to a Hollywood hotspot restaurant of your choice.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Start your day off with a VIP Experience of Universal Studios Backlot tour. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore Hollywood's most famous backlot in the world's largest working movie studio. Visit 13 city blocks on four acres of historic studio lot in the largest set construction project in studio history, built with creative consultation from Steven Spielberg himself.
- After your tour, you'll head back to your hotel to prepare for your evening's special VIP experiences.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Private Airport Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- Universal Studios Back Lot Tour
- Private Grammy Museum Tour with Museum Curator
- Special VIP Experiences
- VIP After Party Access