Indianapolis 500 Tickets & Travel Packages
Date: May 27th, 2018
Location: Indianapolis Motor Speedway – Indianapolis, IN
The Indianapolis 500 Mile Race, better known as Indy 500, is an American auto race, held annually over Memorial Day weekend. The Indy 500 races take place at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, in Speedway, Indiana. Affectionately called “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing”, Indy 500 is the oldest and richest motorsport event in existence and is the largest single day sporting event world wide, based off on ground attendance and international audience. Indy 500 has also loaned their trademark name to describe the cars that are used during the race. The “IndyCar” class consists of open-wheeled race cars.
Build Your Own Indy 500 Experience
- 3-5 nights at either the hotel of your choice
- Breakfast daily
- Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers
- Reserved seating at the Indianapolis 500 (All ticket categories available)
- Reserved Garage Cold Passes – Get a behind the scene view of the pre-race preparations as you tour the Garage at the Indianapolis Speedway!
- Admission to the Coors Light Carb Day Festivities on Friday
- Admission to the Public Drivers Meeting on Saturday
- Admission to the Indy 500 Hall of Fame and Museum
- Round trip track transfers on Sunday with Police Escort
- VIP Pre-Race Day Tours – Journey through time and history on this all access VIP Tour of both the Garages and the Basement of the Indy 500 Museum where hundreds of old Indy Race Cars are stored!
- Commemorative Gift
- Access to On Point staff
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- All service charges
Friday, May 25th, 2018
- Airport Meet & Greet upon arrival to Indianapolis
- Airport transfer to your hotel
- Evening spent at your leisure.
- For the evening enjoy dinner at the historic Indianapolis restaurant St. Elmo Steakhouse.
- End the night enjoys the music as top musical guests perform at the Coors Light Carb Day Festivities.
Saturday, May 26th, 2018
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Take your private transportation to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the ceremonial Drivers Meeting, where the 33 starting drivers are presented with their starter’s ring and various awards and trophies.
- Next you’ll enjoy tickets to the Indy 500 Hall of Fame Museum. Enjoy the VIP Pre-Race Day Tours – Journey through time and history on this all access VIP Tour of both the Garages and the Basement of the Indy 500 Museum where hundreds of old Indy Race Cars are stored!
- Take your private transportation back to your hotel to prepare for dinner.
- For dinner enjoy a trendy restaurant called Recess – they change their menu everyday so you know it’s fresh!
Sunday, May 27th, 2018
- Take your transportation complete with police escort to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the big race – the Indy 500.
- Enjoy Reserved Garage Cold Passes – get a behind the scene view of the pre-race preparations as you tour the Garage at the Indianapolis Speedway!
- Once the race is finished you’ll take your police escort back to your hotel to prepare for dinner.
- Celebrate the end of the race with dinner at the rustic Meridian Restaurant for a made from scratch beautiful meal.
Monday, May 28th, 2018
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Transportation to Airport for your trip home
- Additional nights at hotel
- Private Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Private Transfers on race days
- Athlete Meet & Greet
- Commemorative event souvenirs
- Guided City Tours
Mouth-watering dining options, art-centric amenities, and luxurious spa and salon treatments. All this, plus a wonderful central downtown location and complimentary WiFi, make Conrad Indianapolis a recognized ‘Top U.S. Hotel.’ Explore the city without ever having step outside.
JW Marriot Indianapolis
Considered the crown jewel Marriot of Indianapolis, this luxury hotel soars 33 stories above the city. Adjacent to the convention center, just steps from White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and many museums, the location is unparalleled. It is also the in the heart of world class shopping and dining, near the State Capitol, Lucas Oil Stadium and Bankers Life Fieldhouse.