Daytime Emmy Awards
Date: To be confirmed
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Daytime Emmy Award is an American accolade bestowed by the New York based National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences and the Los Angeles based Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in recognition of excellence in American daytime television programming. Due to the relatively small talent pool in daytime television, it has become common for the same people to be nominated repeatedly. The most infamous of these is All My Children star Susan Lucci, whose name became synonymous with being nominated for an award and never winning, after having been nominated 18 times without receiving an award before finally winning a Daytime Emmy for Best Actress in 1999.
Build your own Daytime Emmy Awards Experience
- 2 or more nights hotel accommodations at one of Los Angeles’ hottest celebrity hideaways
Airport Meet and Greet service and baggage handling
Direct Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers to your hotel
Special VIP Experience Access
Private Event Transfers
Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
Access to On Point staff & concierge services throughout your stay
All service charges included
- Airport Meet & Greet and private transfer to your hotel.
- Freshen up from your travels, then head to the Grammy Museum. You will be greeted by the museum Curator that will give you a private tour – exploring the enduring legacies of all forms of recorded music, you’ll get an exclusive behind the scenes look at the Grammy Museum, as well as unique insights and stories from the Museum Curator.
- In the evening, head to a Hollywood hotspot restaurant of your choice.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Start your day off with a VIP Experience of Universal Studios Backlot tour. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore Hollywood’s most famous backlot in the world’s largest working movie studio. Visit 13 city blocks on four acres of historic studio lot in the largest set construction project in studio history, built with creative consultation from Steven Spielberg himself.
- After your tour, you’ll head back to your hotel to prepare for your evening’s special VIP experience.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Private Airport Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- Universal Studios Back Lot Tour
- Private Grammy Museum Tour with Museum Curator
- Special VIP Experience Access
- VIP After Party Access
The Ritz Carlton - Los Angeles
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles is a glittering star among Los Angeles luxury hotels, bringing a sleek, sophisticated atmosphere, refined service and sweeping views at every turn. A modern glass structure that soars high above the city, this urban downtown oasis engages the city’s dynamic surroundings to provide guests with plenty of entertaining moments and cultural experiences.
W Los Angeles
Perfectly positioned at the foothills of Beverly Hills/Bel Air, and minutes away from the Santa Monica beaches, the AAA Four-Diamond Los Angeles hotel is defined as the icon of casual glamorous California living.” Located near the entertainment and spectacle of Sunset Strip, you’ll be living large in a luxury boutique Beverly Hills hotel.
Contact us for VIP access!