American Music Awards Travel Packages
Date: October 9th 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Starting Prices: $1,750.00/person
The American Music Awards (AMAs) is an annual American music awards show, created by Dick Clark in 1973 for ABC when the network’s contract to present the Grammy Awards expired. Unlike the Grammys, which are awarded on the basis of votes by members of the Recording Academy, the AMAs are determined by a poll of the public and music buyers. The American Music Awards have nominations based on sales, airplay, activity on social networks, and video viewing and can nominate only the works released between December 1 of the previous year and September 1 of the current year.
Build your own American Music Awards Experience
- 2 or more nights hotel accommodations at one of Los Angeles hottest celebrity hideaways
Airport Meet and Greet service and baggage handling
Direct Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers to your hotel
Special VIP Experience Access
Private Event Transfers
Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
Access to On Point staff & concierge services throughout your stay
All service charges included
- Airport Meet & Greet and private transfer to your hotel.
- Freshen up from your travels, then head to the Grammy Museum. You will be greeted by the museum Curator that will give you a private tour - exploring the enduring legacies of all forms of recorded music, you'll get an exclusive behind the scenes look at the Grammy Museum, as well as unique insights and stories from the Museum Curator.
- In the evening, head to a Hollywood hotspot restaurant of your choice.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Start your day off with a VIP Experience of Universal Studios Backlot tour. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore Hollywood's most famous backlot in the world's largest working movie studio. Visit 13 city blocks on four acres of historic studio lot in the largest set construction project in studio history, built with creative consultation from Steven Spielberg himself.
- After your tour, you'll head back to your hotel to prepare for your evening's special VIP experience.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Private Airport Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- Universal Studios Back Lot Tour
- Private Grammy Museum Tour with Museum Curator
- Special VIP Experience Access
- VIP After Party Access