Super Bowl Packages
February 4, 2018
Date: February 4th, 2018
Location: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Customize your own Super Bowl Package!
- Round trip Private Airport Transfers from Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport to your Hotel
- Your choice of 3, or 4 night hotel accommodations at your choice of hotel centrally located in downtown Minneapolis
- Reserved tickets to Super Bowl LII
- Admission to the Annual NFL Experience!
- Featuring amazing football-themed interactive games and virtual reality exhibits
- Photo opportunities with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- Player autograph sessions
- Tickets to your choice of Super Bowl Parties OR Game Day Tailgates!
- Special Welcome Pack with Official Super Bowl LII commemorative items
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- Access to On Point on-site hospitality staff & concierge services throughout your stay
- All Service Charges included
- Please call 713-227-8888 or email us for AVAILABILITY and PRICING.
Thursday, February 1st, 2018
- Airport Meet & Greet and private transfer to your hotel
- Freshen up from your travels, connect with your On Point Events hosts to review your personalized itinerary and discuss any questions you may have.
- Spend the rest of the day exploring Super Bowl Central in Downtown Minneapolis featuring live concerts, autograph and photo opportunities with NFL stars and more.
- For dinner we suggest 112 Eatery. This acclaimed spot offering an eclectic menu of elevated comfort fare for dinner & late-night dining.
Friday, February 2nd, 2018
- Breakfast at hotel
- Day at your leisure
- For dinner we suggest reservations at Spoon & Stable. The cuisine is focused on the seasonality of the Midwest, the roots of the local culture and technically inspired by the French cuisine Chef Kaysen is known for.
- Late night head to the ESPN Super Bowl Party – Rub shoulders with the who’s who in the world of Sports at this exclusive “by invitation only” celebrity studded party, which includes an open bar and live performances.
Saturday, February 3rd, 2018
- Breakfast at hotel
- Spend the day exploring the NFL Experience, featuring an interactive theme park offering participatory games, displays, entertainment attractions, autograph sessions from NFL Players and more.
- For dinner we suggest heading to the Taste of NFL – The premier food and wine extravaganza featuring a top chef from each of the 32 NFL cities pared with a current or former Player/Coach. Get photographs and autographs from host players and celebrity guests in attendance.
- Late night head to either the Leather and Laces Party or the ultra VIP Rollingstone Magazine Party.
Sunday, February 4th, 2018
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Prepare for Game Day and take your private transfer to U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Attend a VIP Tailgate Party pre-game – featuring NFL celebrities, premium open bar, gourmet food, and exceptional live entertainment.
- Once you have your fill of the pre-game festivities, head over to the stadium and witness history in the making at Super Bowl LII!
- Your private transfer will be waiting to return you to your hotel
Monday, February 5th, 2018
- Breakfast at hotel
- Private Airport Transfer from your hotel to the Airport
- Access to Friday and/or Saturday VIP Super Bowl Parties
- Sunday Tailgating Experience
- Private half day/full day city tours and excursions
- Additional hotel nights or room upgrades
- Airport Meet and Greets
- Private transportation (Sedan, SUV, Limousine)
- Airfare (Commercial/Private)
Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis
Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis is an exclusive art hotel, offering 60 guest rooms in two landmark revival buildings in one of Minneapolis’ most alluring neighborhoods. Le Méridien is designed for those individuals who are inspired by contemporary art and cuisine combined with great service.
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis Downtown
Situated in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, the newly built Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis/Downtown hotel in MN is close to the art and business district. The hotel is connected to the city’s iconic climate-controlled Skyway, placing us minutes from the Convention Center, Hennepin Avenue, Nicollet Mall, amazing restaurants, and vibrant nightlife.