September 16 - October 3
- Date: September 16th – October 3rd, 2017
- Location: Munich, Germany
With over six million people attending every year, Oktoberfest is the city’s most famous event of the year and considered the world’s largest fair. The 17-18 day festivities are held in central Munich in an area the locals call “Wiesn” where large quantities of beer are consumed along with a variety of Bavarian traditional delicacies such as Schweinshaxe (grilled ham hock), Steckerlfisch (grilled fish on a stick), Würstl (sausages) and Sauerkraut or Rotkohl (red cabbage).
Experience the most exclusive “by reservation only” Oktoberfest tents, and enjoy private tours of the most prominent German breweries with our custom Oktoberfest Experience travel packages.
Build your own Oktoberfest Experience
- 3 or more nights hotel accommodations in Superior or Luxury Hotel accommodations centrally located in Munich, Germany
- Private Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Private transportation daily to Oktoberfest
- Reserved tickets to exclusive Oktoberfest tents
- Private bespoke tours to highlight Germany
- Commemorative Event Souvenirs
- Access to On Point Staff for travel assistance
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- All service charges
- Upon arrival at the Munich airport, you will be greeted by your private transportation.
- Travel by private car to your 4 or 5-star hotel, where you will have time to relax and get acclimated.
- Enjoy dinner at your leisure in one of Munich’s many fine restaurants. If you feel like exploring, add a guided tour of Munich to your travel package!
- Hit Oktoberfest Opening weekend with VIP access to watch the tapping of the first Oktoberfest beer barrel by the Munich mayor in the Schottenhamel Tent.
- In the afternoon explore other tents of your choice.
- Use your VIP admission to party the night away at Kafer’s Wies’n-Schanke, which offers gourmet food and is frequented by celebrities.
- Start the day with a private tour of the Paulaner brewery, as well as sample traditional Brotzeit (traditional snack of bread, cheese, and cold cuts of meat).
- Next, head over to Oktoberfest via private transportation, and spend the day soaking up this unique German cultural experience.
- In the evening, enjoy VIP access to the popular Lowenbrau tent.
- Start the day by traveling a little south of Munich in your private transportation for an exclusive tour the Ayinger brewery. The tour includes a light meal, samples of nine different beers, and a keepsake.
- Next, spend the afternoon exploring more of Oktoberfest.
- Use your VIP access to have a late lunch at the Hippodrom tent, an Oktoberfest favorite!
- Your private transportation will meet you at the hotel, and take you to the Munich airport.
- VIP Admission to tents
- Private tours of Munich and other cities
- Private transportation
The Sofitel Munich Bayerpost welcomes you in the heart of Munich. Only 100 m from the central railway station, the heritage listed building impresses with architectural class and cosmopolitan hotel culture. Design meets comfort, and French savoir vivre blends with Bavarian joie de vivre in our 396 rooms, 20 meeting rooms and the famous banquet hall. Our unique Spa Lagune and the exciting options in our restaurant, bistro and bar promise to tempt you.
The hotel is situated near the Old Botanical Garden, close to exclusive shopping areas,such as Theatinerstrasse and Maximilianstrasse. All 160 rooms and suites are bright and appointed with a large bathroom decorated with original Nymphenburg porcelain. Enjoy original Italian treats in the restaurant with sun terrace. The SPA & Wellness Club and fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment is another highlight for your well-being.