Date: April 23rd, 2017
Location: Santiago Bernabeu – Madrid, Spain
El Clásico is the name given in football to any match between fierce rivals Real Madrid C.F. and F.C. Barcelona. The rivalry is regarded as one of the biggest in world sport. Twice a year these two teams meet, alternating between Camp Nou and Santiago Bernabeua. The two clubs are among the richest and most successful football clubs in the world; in 2014 they were ranked the world’s two most valuable sports teams. Both clubs have a global fanbase; they are the world’s two most followed sports teams on social media.
Build Your Own El Clásico Experience
- Accommodations at one of our Standard or Superior Hotel Properties.
- Airport Meet and Greet Service and Baggage Handling
- Secure and Direct Roundtrip Private Ground Transportation to your hotel
- Daily breakfast at the Hotel
- Reserved tickets to El Clásico
- Roundtrip Match Transfers
- Half Day Guided Tour
- Special El Clásico commemorative gift
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- Access to On Point concierge services throughout your stay
- All service charges
- Airport Meet and Greet upon your arrival
- Private Transfer to the hotel of your choice
- Explore the host city at leisure
- Return to hotel, relax, and prepare for dinner at one of the city’s top restaurants
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Depart for Stadium for the big match
- Return to hotel, relax and prepare for dinner at your choice of restaurant.
Day 3 (Departure)
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Transfer to Airport for your trip home
- Private Event Transportation
- Additional Full/Half day Private Guided Tours with Transportation
- Pre and Post Trip Extensions
- Corporate Group Dinners & Activities
- Private/Commercial Air
- Athlete/Celebrity Meet & Greet
The Westin Palace Madrid
Known for its hospitality since 1912, the iconic “Palace” hotel is conveniently located in the center of Madrid, in the “Triangle of Art”, within walking distance of the city’s most prestigious museums: Prado, Thyssen and Reina Sofia Museums, among others.
Much more than a hotel, the InterContinental Madrid offers a complete way of life in the most sophisticated and elegant setting in the capital. Located on the central and prestigious Paseo de la Castellana, it will connect you to the vibrant social and cultural life of Madrid, one of the largest European capitals.